Invicta FC returns to action on Friday night with an event that will air on the UFC Fight Pass and take place at the Scottish Rite Temple in Kansas City. The night will be headlined by a strawweight bout between Mexico’s Alexa Grasso and Albuquerque’s Jodie Esquibel.
In an interesting note, Christine Stanley came in over the weight limit for her flyweight bout against Agnieszka Niedzwiedz and has to forfeit 25-percent of her fight purse. The bout is scheduled to be the night’s co-main event.
Below are the full results and video from Thursday’s weigh-ins.
Invicta FC 18 Weigh-In Results:
- Strawweight: Alexa Grasso (115.4) vs. Jodie Esquibel (115.8)
- Flyweight: Agnieszka Niedzwiedz (125.9) vs. Christine Stanley (128.6) *Stanely missed weight
- Strawweight: Lynn Alvarez (114.8) vs. Mizuki Inoue (115.1)
- Bantamweight: Cindy Dandois (135.4) vs. Jessamyn Duke (135.9)
- Featherweight: Megan Anderson (146) vs. Peggy Morgan (144.6)
- Atomweight: Tessa Rose Simpson (106) vs. Simona Soukupova (105.6)
- Bantamweight: Jessica Hoy (135) vs. Aspen Ladd (138.1) *Ladd missed weight
- Bantamweight: Sijara Eubanks (135) vs. Amberlynn Orr (135.2)