Invicta Fighting Championship held an event that had two championship bouts on it. Since being able to broadcast their events live on the UFC Fight Pass the women’s mixed martial arts organization has been able to consistently deliver exciting events and Saturday night was no different.
Invicta FC 17 was held at the Hangar at OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa, California. The card was main headlined by a bantamweight title bout as champion Tonya Evinger defended her championship against Coleen Schneider. The night also saw former UFC fighter Angela Hill claim the strawweight championship in a hard-fought battle against Livia Renata Souza.
Below are the full results from Saturday night’s event.
Full Invicta FC 17 Results:
- Bantamweight Championship: Tonya Evinger def. Colleen Schneider via unanimous decision
- Strawweight Championship: Angela Hill def. Livia Renata Souza via split decision
- Charmaine Tweet def. Latoya Walker via TKO in Round 1 at 3:41
- Kaline Medeiros def. Alline Serio via TKO in Round 2 at 4:04
- Megan Anderson def. Amanda Bell via TKO in Round 1 at 5:00
- Christine Stanley def. Shannon Sinn via unanimous decision
- Rachael Ostovich def. Ariel Beck via split decision
- Laura Howarth def. Alexa Conners via split decision