Bellator 151 took place on Friday night from the WinStar World Casino and Resort in Thackerville, Oklahoma. The night was capped off by Darion Caldwell choking out long time Bellator fighter Joe Warren in the first round.
Below are the full results for Bellator 151.
MAIN CARD RESULTS:
- Darrion Caldwell def. Joe Warren via submission in Round 1 at 3:23
- Fernando Gonzalez def. Gilbert Smith via split decision
- Bubba Jenkins def. Goiti Yamauchi via unanimous decision
- Joe Taimanglo def. Sirwan Kakai via unanimous decision
PRELIMINARY CARD RESULTS:
- Treston Thomison def. Aaron Roberson via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 2, 2:20
- Jermayne Barnes def. Derek Palmer via submission in Round 2 at 1:17
- Neiman Gracie def. Roger Carroll via unanimous decision
- Ricky Turcios def. Steve Garcia via split decision
- Justin Patterson def. Chance Rencountre via split decision
- Ray Wood def. Chris Jones via TKO in Round 1 at 3:10